Departure - x-path


A provisional residence permit (in Dutch abbreviated as MVV) and a residence permit must be applied for in order to have a highly skilled migrant work in the Netherlands. In addition to these permits, you must also have been registered as a recognised sponsor with the IND. The average term of the application for becoming a recognised sponsor amounts to three months. The application term for the permits jointly also amounts to three months.

More information

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make an appointment to discuss the options